December 21, 2011

A Great Day!

I have had such a great say so far!  The sun is shining, and even though I twisted my knee earlier this week, I was able to get to the Doctor and get a knee brace on it.  My knee is weak due to a seizure and landing on the bent knee.  My Doctor is also allowing me to go without my cholesterol med to see the result, because my lipid levels are quite low (total cholesterol 163).

I have an opportunity to hear Fernando Ortega in concert later this evening and that will be a treat.  He is my all time favorite gospel singer and just happens to live here in Albuquerque.  On top of that, will be a free concert!

I am going to go home and rest until the concert this evening.  A Merry Christmas to all of you!

1 comment:

  1. After walking from the bus stop (6 blocks) my leg was hurting so I changed my mind about the concert (without regret, there will always be another).

    ReplyDelete