December 19, 2011

Happy New Year

2011 is ending and soon a brand new year will be with us. I thought
this was a perfect time to begin a new blog, actually my first. So i
hope that you enjoy it. I want it to be uplifting and full of
happiness and delight. Just like a huge Chocolate Mountian! Haha :)


I have several plans, changing meds to a better epilepsy med, waiting
to hear about the results from my SSI hearing, and doing more writing.

I also want to keep active in my church and my relationship with the
Lord. He has been such a wonderful help to me these last 6 months!

I also want to work on this blog and improve my blogging skills.

I hope all of you have a very merry Christmas, and remember the true
meaning of why we celebrate this day!

More from the Chocolate Mountian later!

No comments:

Post a Comment